The purchase of products in the Tapada de Coelheiros, Lda online store is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All alcoholic beverages available for sale in the coelheiros.pt online store may only be purchased by persons who are of legal age in their country of residence.
- Information about the various products available in the coelheiros.pt online store, such as their description, image and other characteristics, may be changed without prior notice.
- All prices shown in the coelheiros.pt online store may be modified without prior notice and are always subject to possible future stock.
- As described in current Portuguese legislation, Tapada de Coelheiros, Lda is obliged to add VAT at the legal rates of 6%, 13% and 23% to all its products. The prices advertised in the coelheiros.pt online store always include VAT. VAT can be deducted for public or private companies as long as they are legally registered in a European Union country.
- If Tapada de Coelheiros, Lda is unable to deliver all or part of a customer’s order, the customer will be contacted immediately so that together we can find the best solution to the problem.
- Promotional actions launched in the coelheiros.pt online store may differ from the promotions applied to our sales team.
- You can return items ordered on the coelheiros.pt website in full if there is no sign of use, up to the 14th calendar day after delivery.
- Free deliveries for purchases over €200 are only available for orders from mainland Portugal.
- Returns policy: if you have purchased an item on our site, you have 14 days from the date of receipt of the products ordered to return your order free of charge (except for the cost of returning the products) and without giving any reason. You can do this as long as the items are in the same condition as they were sold, in their original packaging and unopened. You can do this by contacting our Customer Helpline on +351 266 470 000 or by e-mailing email@example.com.